Christ Lutheran does not discriminate in admissions or determination of enrollment on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry or physical handicap in accordance with Kansas Civil Rights Statute K.S.A.44-1009
- To develop age appropriate skills for future success in school and life long learning.
- To provide a Christian environment where your child can grow in their knowledge of and love for Jesus as Savior.
- To nurture the development of a positive self-concept, independence and self-sufficiency.
- To provide an environment where your child can learn to share, wait, take turns and follow simple directions.
- To develop coordination and balance through physical activity.
- To offer experiences that challenge and stimulate the child intellectually.
- To develop creative expression through music, art, play, literature, nature and games.
Bible Story and Prayer
Story Time and Language Activities
Art or Craft
Movement (Physical Activity Time)
Large and Small group activities
Director of Early Education Center
913.754.5813 Direct Line
Early Education Center
913.754.5840 Main Line
913.754.5841 Absentee Line
Church & Education Center
11720 Nieman Road
Overland Park, KS 66210